Search

Self-improvement About Some Questions For Yourself

Be anything you can, but not always in the army. I often see little content with my life the way things are, but of course it's hard to think of anything else when where real issues to discuss are.

But I yearn for something deeper and more meaningful.

Therefore, we are all bombarded with problems. I honestly should not even bother or even prevents us from being all we have to be. Aspirations as kids should continue to live in us, even though it would be short-lived or as long as we remember the dream. They say you can not teach an old dog ... or no?

1. What I really want?
The question of age. So many things I want to do with your life and so little time even to go during the day.

Find something you are good can help realize that small step towards improvement. Diligence is the key to knowing it's worth.

2. Should I really change?
The current generation has taken another level of redefining the self, or at least that's what the children say. Having an army of teenage nieces and nephews has taught me that there are worse things that could have acne or maybe even promiscuity. So how fit your lifestyle?

If history has taught us one thing, that's life we have lived. Try to see if the style of the seventies is not party to appeal to the younger generation, but dancing is part of the festival. Add to applaud after teaching a dance really breaks their bones in break dance.

3. What is the good side of things in all this?
With everything going on around us does not seem to be room for even considering that light at the end of the tunnel. We can still see it as something positive without undergoing checks so. And if a train at the end of the tunnel, take a tour and see what makes the world go round!

4. I feel comfortable with what I do?
There is always a practical and common sense to decide what happens to the shoes or purse, shirt and so on. It does not take a genius to see that you have someone unique, or we are all equally the same in everything we do. Variety as questions very interesting and exciting experience.

5. Have I done enough for me?
Do you, or is there something more you want? Discontent in every aspect can be dangerous in high doses, but in small amounts, can see and do things you never could imagine.

6. I'm happy where I am today?
It is an unfair question so an answer! I like being a good mother and loving father or your children, you must move to another level!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment